Do not think me gentle because I speak in praise of gentleness, or elegant because I honour the grace that keeps this world. I am a [wo]man crude as any, gross of speech, intolerant, stubborn, angry, full of fits and furies. That I may have spoken well at times, is not natural. A wonder is what it is. (Wendell Berry)

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Victoria Said... Tickling

Okay, so first of all, I take it back, you guys are nice people that comment. High fives all around. Second of all, this post is in response to Troy and Heather's blog "He Said, She Said" which you can find to your left. If you haven't read their latest post, I recommend it. Then come back here.

Okay, so tickling.

Let me begin by saying that the only reason I'm responding to this one particular blog is because I have very strong feelings about this subject and I'm not living near anyone who reads this blog right now, so I'm safe.

I never understood girls who, as a form of flirting, would run past a boy who tried to grab her and go "EEEEEEK I'm soooo ticklish, *giggleidiotgiggle*." I would stand back and most likely roll my eyes in disgust. This is why:

Any girl who is truly ticklish will tell no one. Everyone knows announcing to the public where one is ticklish is only an invitation to shoot your hands like a grappling hook at whoever said it. That is why no one really knows my little secret. I divulge this with no exaggeration. I am the most ticklish person in the world.

When we were little, my sister's favorite game was to wave her hands in a tickly motion IN THE AIR around my stomach and it would send me into fits of laughter. Just the thought of being tickled sent me into hysterics. She knew better, however, than to actually touch me.

The last person who actually touched me doesn't exist anymore. You have been warned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was funny.

Abri said...

i know exactly how you feel