Do not think me gentle because I speak in praise of gentleness, or elegant because I honour the grace that keeps this world. I am a [wo]man crude as any, gross of speech, intolerant, stubborn, angry, full of fits and furies. That I may have spoken well at times, is not natural. A wonder is what it is. (Wendell Berry)

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Three Seasons down, One left to go.

Okay, so apparently I'm not gonna get comments no matter what I write. I mean, come on guys. A serious biblical post followed by literally my funniest post ever. I even put a video up and NOTHING. NADA. NIL.
Whatever, I'm totally over it.
Not.

I don't really have anything to say actually. I just feel compelled to write something because I want people to keep reading this... not that I'll ever know they read it because NO ONE COMMENTS. Except for Amanda. And Gretchen wrote me an email. Those people rock. For the rest of you though... sleep with one eye open. That's right! Even you madrileƱas... I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too.

I really really don't know what to write. I'm rambling here. Struggling for words. I'm going to a bridal shower this weekend. I bought the four piece kitchen utensil set off of the Target registry. Classy. I know. Ummmmmmmmmm...... Oh I'll talk about some music.

So Jon Foreman, lead singer of Switchfoot, has been coming out with his own albums. In the fall, one came out named "Fall". In the winter, one came out named "Winter". Guess what came out two days ago? "Spring". I'm stoked to listen to it. I have it waiting for me on my iTunes. I don't know why I haven't listened to it yet- I think it's because I want to create some anticipation. I want to be fully prepared to hear it in all its wonder. It's almost like we're dating right now and I'm just waiting for that day... you know what day I mean... OUR TWENTY FOUR HOUR ANNIVERSARY where whatshisface buys me a soda at the Kangaroo.


I'm gonna ask for one of those soft oatmeal cookies to go along with it.

3 comments:

Heather Cady said...

It's me, commenting. I've been gone because I have been waiting for Vimeo to buffer. For decades.

Amen.

Amy S. said...

Crackhead!!!

Paulo J said...

hey, i commented on your funniest video ever! don't forget me. ok, yeah, high fives.