Do not think me gentle because I speak in praise of gentleness, or elegant because I honour the grace that keeps this world. I am a [wo]man crude as any, gross of speech, intolerant, stubborn, angry, full of fits and furies. That I may have spoken well at times, is not natural. A wonder is what it is. (Wendell Berry)

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Some pictures from Paris

So Amy took some pictures in Paris- way more than I did because she has a digital camera- and here they are. I won't be posting mine for a while because they're on normal film and I still have to get them developed. Anyways, here are some good ones:


Eiffel Tower, of course.

Le Arc de Triumph (half french half english wooh)

Notre Dame cathedral

my shoes which are too big for me because on of my Freshmen gave me them and apparently when I walk I scuff them because I heard "stop scuffing your shoes" about 19 times. an hour.

By "travelator" they mean conveyor belt. Funny.

Me and the Dayton.

Some stained glass from Notre Dame.

Me probably telling Amy where we should go next.

That is all for now, someday I'll post more of them.

3 comments:

John Carlson said...

A. eiffel who?
B. if those shoes don't fit, and you say, wanted to give them to me, i wouldnt be crushed (ie, i have dibs if u dont want them)
C. travellator is FUNNY...they should call u that...cause u travel a lot...and ur a robot

Anonymous said...

have you lots weight? you look like it. you look hot.
k

Anonymous said...

OMG AMY DAYTON!