Do not think me gentle because I speak in praise of gentleness, or elegant because I honour the grace that keeps this world. I am a [wo]man crude as any, gross of speech, intolerant, stubborn, angry, full of fits and furies. That I may have spoken well at times, is not natural. A wonder is what it is. (Wendell Berry)

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Heather tagged me...

Okay, I'm supposed to post eight random things about myself. Are you ready for this?

1. The only food I crave when I'm in Spain that I can't get here is chicken parmesan subs.

2. Before the last three new Harry Potters have come out, I've re-read the entire series of them, and I plan on doing it again before the last one!

3. When I was little I did baton-cheerleading lessons. I still have my trophy.

4. My favorite drink is unsweetened iced tea.

5. I'm gonna be a bridesmaid in two weddings in the next year- the first two weddings of friends my age.

6. I tried to patent and invention I made and it almost worked. I tried to patent it under new inventions and I should have patented it under improvements on older inventions. I could have redone it but patenting things is expensive, even genious things.

7. I learned to say my alphabet by the time I was 18 months old. I was a child prodegy but stuff caught up in the end and now I'm the same as everybody else.

8. Someday I want to own a pub, live on a houseboat, fly planes, be a missionary in a closed Muslim country, and own a hostel for homeless people. These don't all have to happen at the same time, but I'll let you know as I cross them off my list.

No comments: