Do not think me gentle because I speak in praise of gentleness, or elegant because I honour the grace that keeps this world. I am a [wo]man crude as any, gross of speech, intolerant, stubborn, angry, full of fits and furies. That I may have spoken well at times, is not natural. A wonder is what it is. (Wendell Berry)

Monday, July 09, 2007

Things to come...

Okay guys, get ready.

A LOT of stuff has happened since I've gotten home. And by a lot I mean...

A funeral, a wedding, a babyshower, a first date, summer camp at the beach, a trip to Mexico, a wedding, a broken record, new worries, spiritual development, and a new brother-in-law.

That's only the big stuff. So, for the next two weeks while I'm up here in New Jersey, I will be filling you all in on all the oh-so-very exciting events in my very exciting life. But alas, not today. This is my short intro blog. Say hi short intro blog.

"Hi."

Now that you've all become aquainted, please stay tuned for what I'd like to call "The Here-you-go-you-bunch-of-nosies Series."

And now a word from our sponsors:

2 comments:

Heather Cady said...

You're mean. We'll get you for this!

Anonymous said...

crackhead. i miss you!
k