Do not think me gentle because I speak in praise of gentleness, or elegant because I honour the grace that keeps this world. I am a [wo]man crude as any, gross of speech, intolerant, stubborn, angry, full of fits and furies. That I may have spoken well at times, is not natural. A wonder is what it is. (Wendell Berry)

Monday, April 14, 2008

My Weekend

So this weekend was good. I went down to North Carolina to visit my family because it was my sister's birthday. All in all, great weekend with lots of food. Here are some pictures I took of my nephew. He turned nine months old yesterday! Crazy:



4 comments:

Amanda said...

AHHH ADORABLE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yo! Victoria!
It is nice to see you have a blog too! Thanks for coming to mine and commenting on it already, tell people about it. I plan to use it mainly as my theological attempt to try and bring people together on current issues of Christianity in the church and trying to reconcile the hardcore traditional people with those in emerging streams. My goal is to be a voice crying out to help us come back to God and seek Him and His reconciliation as opposed to our own feelings. So, that being said... you should put it on your list of blogs and tell people about my blog!

Mary Clara said...

he has a very round head.
good genes, good genes.

Victoria said...

yeah we sometimes call my nephew "Jimmy Neutron." In love.