Do not think me gentle because I speak in praise of gentleness, or elegant because I honour the grace that keeps this world. I am a [wo]man crude as any, gross of speech, intolerant, stubborn, angry, full of fits and furies. That I may have spoken well at times, is not natural. A wonder is what it is. (Wendell Berry)

Thursday, December 28, 2006

My Sister in front of the Christmas Tree:


Hi! It's been a while. I hope everyone had a really good Christmas. I did. Usually my Christmasses are dysfunctional and not exciting, but this year was an exception. Here's a picture of my sister sitting in front of our Christmas tree and biting something to get it open- this is her usual position. She bites things.


So there you have it. I'm still alive, and I'm coming back to Madrid on the 9th of January.
Happy New Years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toria,

Miss you! Glad to hear you're having a good time. Praying for you and your fam.

T

Anonymous said...

it's about dang time you posted!
miss you.
k