Do not think me gentle because I speak in praise of gentleness, or elegant because I honour the grace that keeps this world. I am a [wo]man crude as any, gross of speech, intolerant, stubborn, angry, full of fits and furies. That I may have spoken well at times, is not natural. A wonder is what it is. (Wendell Berry)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'M TWUNNEEEEEE!!!!

I am no longer a teenager. CRAP. hee hee.

Yesterday I turned 20. Thats crazy. But I got some good presents. I think my most exciting one was an interlinear Bible- It's an English Bible with the original Greek translation right above the English words. very very cool.

Cake is delicious.

In other news, I called my dad the other day and he started talking about how "Last night, when I was talking to Denzel Washington..." I was like WHAT!?
He apparently went to a party where Denzel Washington was there and he played harmonica for him and all his famous friends. So thats crazy too.

In other other news. I'm twenty. I come back to Spain in twenty days. I get my wisdom teeth out next monday. All four of them, so that will be fun. It's the first day of August! That's crazy! I can't think of anything else remotely interesting or important, so... this leads to the question of the day.

Question of the day:
Have you ever talked to a famous person?

and/or

What's the best present you've ever received?



I await your answers with bated breath.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Victoria! Looking forward to seeing you in September...

Love,
Troy

Anonymous said...

troy doesn't answer the questions, does he?

neither do i

John Carlson

Anonymous said...

1. Have you ever talked to a famous person? Yes. Various bands. And all of the Washington Capitals. And Al Sharpton.

2. What's the best present you've ever received? I don't know... I've gotten many great presents. My parents bought me an amazing computer. My sister took me to Disney World. There was also the year I got two watches for my birthday. Yeah... good times.


look at that... I answered both questions. I know how to follow directions.