Do not think me gentle because I speak in praise of gentleness, or elegant because I honour the grace that keeps this world. I am a [wo]man crude as any, gross of speech, intolerant, stubborn, angry, full of fits and furies. That I may have spoken well at times, is not natural. A wonder is what it is. (Wendell Berry)

Saturday, July 15, 2006

only to make kelly happy

Dear Fans,

Sorry I haven't written in more than a fortnight. It isn't because my love for you has waned in any measure, instead, it is caused by the same genre of sickness that inferms pupils in their fourth year of highschool, senioritis. Now, my ailment is not senioritis, but it is, alas, as I earlier mentioned, of the same genre of sickness.

I've gotten lazy because it's my freakin' summer vacation.

Oh! I have forgotten myself! Where are my manners?

I have become enlazethed due to my freakING summer vacation.

Anyways, I decided the laziness must cease immediately because I only have like a month left of sweet freedom. I still have to read Don Quixote, go to Junior High summer camp (next week) and do a slew of other chorish boring burdens.

SO. Without further adieu, non-laziness. An almost haste-like state, if you will.

With highest regurds,

Victoria stembokas

ps. the new superman is a hunk.
pps. don't expect a post for a week- I'll be at camp. or will I?

4 comments:

kelly_w said...

i will sleep well tonight. thanks for posting.

Amy S. said...

I enjoyed the post and have really enjoyed being able to eat again. I was starting to waste away to nothing. Kelly and I saw Superman and I giggled just thinking of you watching it and giggling. I miss you. Have fun at camp and I hope someone touches your hand!

kelly_w said...

inferms? is that a word?

Amy S. said...

Um, I kind of want you to post a blog just to make me happy, cause it would. I love you and miss you!